Consulting / Speaking
Unleashing Potential, Achieving Results
We are committed to providing your leadership and teams with innovative strategies for creating and communicating a transformative culture, and driving high-performance leadership at all levels.
At Motivated Action Group, we unlock your organization’s success story.
I am Tony Woodall. I’m the founder and CEO of Motivated Action Group, a boutique consultancy that uses practical leadership and experience-based models to help organizations improve communication, increase productivity, operate with clarity, and develop their leaders and teams.
I’m an executive coach, team optimization strategist, and leadership consultant. My team and I help organizations employ innovative strategies to create and communicate a transformative culture and drive high-performance leadership at all levels.
I am a Graduate of the Mortgage Bankers Association School of Mortgage Banking and have earned the Certified Mortgage Banker, Residential (CMB); Accredited Mortgage Professional (AMP); Certified Mortgage Technologist (CMT), all from Mortgage Bankers Association. I am a Certified OKR Coach by WorkBoard, Inc.; Certified Red Team Thinker from Red Team Thinking, Inc.; Xinnix Certified Originator, Xinnix, the Mortgage Academy of Excellence; and Multi-First Place Toastmasters speaking contest winner.
Some of the organizations we’ve worked with include First Republic Bank, Opteum Inc. (as Chief Information Officer), First Town Mortgage, SSI/Servantis Systems Inc., Fannie Mae Software Systems, Mortgage Development Systems and RAW DataComm, boutique consulting firms, Golden Gate Breakfast Club President, National Speakers Association of Northern California, and a Coffee News Franchise Owner.
Our Speaking Programs
What you can expect from us
- Exceptional Service and Support.
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal virtual consultation (via Zoom) with me before your event, so we can better understand how we can best serve you and your audience/ team.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (Assuming that your event is open to the public and you desire additional visibility.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the goals and outcomes you want with your audience.
- A follow-up communication after the event from me.
- A survey for your audience to provide feedback to the speaker and the organization.
Change is inevitable. With each change, we begin our Next Normal. We may feel like our world is falling apart. But, like a globe, when the world changes, we create a new globe for our next normal world.
Creating and maintaining our motivation is possible by understanding how to set our goals, manage our mindset, and develop and follow the systems to do so.
This conversation shows your organization the importance of crafting goals and objectives that keep them inspired.
Key Take Aways
- Learn the 9 Steps to Successful Goal Achievement
- How to craft goals that inspire achievement.
- How to craft key result measurements to know they are succeeding.
- How to use systems to manage and track goal progress.
- How to maintain a success mindset.
You can reach out to us by phone or email.
San Francisco Bay Area
+1 (925) 726-GOAL