“My study provides empirical evidence for the effectiveness of three coaching tools: accountability, commitment, and writing down one’s goals,”
At the Dominican University of California, Dr. Gail Matthews performed a study on goal setting and achievement proving that using just 3 of the 9 Steps to Successful Goal Achievement helped 33% more people increase their chances of achieving their goals.
In my book, 9 Steps to Successful Goal Achievement, we explain the 9 essential steps to successful goal setting which I am excited to hear Dr. Matthews has proved how important they are.
Each step is important and when you incorporate all nine in your goal setting process, you can be more successful than those that don’t.
9 Steps to Successful Goal Achievement
The How-to Guide to Goal-Setting Success
- How to write your goals so your subconscious mind will understand what you want to achieve.
- The importance of creating an action plan of the value events that move you toward your goal.
- The value of tracking your action plan and how.
- The value of rewards to reprogram limiting beliefs.
- How finding your Why will help you overcome the obstacles you will face on your journey.
- The importance of commitment.
- How to use visualization to create the emotions necessary to win.
- The value of accountability partners and coaches.
Click the image below to order a copy on Amazon.com
Want to know when we post new products?
Check below to reach out to us.
San Francisco Bay Area
+1 (925) 726-GOAL