What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
A personal phone consultation with a member of my team prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with someone on my team, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
My Most Requested Topics
I speak on topics related to high-performance goal achievement, leadership, podcasting, and social media. I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to facilitate the outcome you want to create.
My most requested topics include the following. Keep in mind that I can present these as a keynote or a workshop. Also, I have a half-day, and in some cases, full-day seminar version.
Surfing to Success
- What are the 9 Steps to Successful Goal Achievement are and how to use them in your goal
- How to use the 3 Pillars of Goal Setting Success to create clearly defined goals that can be achieved.
- How to set a results-oriented Action Plan to be successful in achieving your goals.
- Techniques to transform limiting beliefs to positive, success-oriented beliefs and achieve your dreams.
- How to find your passion and set goals to get there.
Personal Branding for the Real Estate Finance Professional
If you are a real estate finance professional, personal branding should be one of your goals. The real estate industry requires you also to be a brand, not only your company. When your audience leaves this presentation they will:
● Leave with actionable steps to define who they are and where they want to be.
● Discover clarity of who their audience is and know where they are.
● Craft an action plan to make their Brand a successful business.
● Learn which social media platforms to use to build their brand, and how.
● Learn how to be “mobile-ready” to leverage your brand?
● Maximize your client’s visual needs with video.
Put Your Passion on a Podcast
Podcasting is a growing medium and perfect for personal branding and reaching your community to provide value. If your audience wants to reach more of their audience, podcasting is a good opportunity. When your audience leaves this presentation they will know:
- How to create a podcast.
- How to submit to podcast distributors.
- How to market their podcast.
- To be in or be on a podcast
Goal Getting – Don’t Just Set’em, Get’em
Sales professionals have to set goals to be successful. Whether those goals are branding, customer acquisition and retention, revenue generation, relationship management and every part of the sales cycle., a professional will set goals to achieve the numbers. When your team walks away from this presentation they will be able to:
- Define the goal(s) they want to achieve with clarity.
- Create an actionable system to track their actions toward the achievement of the goal(s).
- Be motivated and excited for their success.
Other Are Saying
Tony’s leadership skills shine when he mixes personal stories with motivational speaking. He gives you the tools to rise out of your comfort zone and accomplish the goals you have always sought but never chased down. After listening to his presentation in the past 2 years, I attribute many of my recent accomplishments to his insightful techniques.
You can reach us below:
San Francisco Bay Area